I honestly don't see a point in this new Offering. When will it ever be used? When do 4 people ever put on the same map? I've had this game since it came out and max maps I ever saw on offering screen was 3 and they weren't the same. So what was this intended for?? Stream snipers? Sorry just curious and hoped someone here could answer without starting a whole thread for nothing. Thanks!
I honestly don't see a point in this new Offering. When will it ever be used? When do 4 people ever put on the same map? I've had this game since it came out and max maps I ever saw on offering screen was 3 and they weren't the same. So what was this intended for?? Stream snipers? Sorry just curious and hoped someone here could answer without starting a whole thread for nothing. Thanks!
Or to avoid being sent to Ormond through offerings
I honestly don't see a point in this new Offering. When will it ever be used? When do 4 people ever put on the same map? I've had this game since it came out and max maps I ever saw on offering screen was 3 and they weren't the same. So what was this intended for?? Stream snipers? Sorry just curious and hoped someone here could answer without starting a whole thread for nothing. Thanks!
When you play at certain times, or play enough hours, you start recognising certain sweat squads that burn Ormond or Haddonfield offerings. Whereas before all you could do was burn a map offering and pray RNG was on your side, now you can cancel it.
I honestly don't see a point in this new Offering. When will it ever be used? When do 4 people ever put on the same map? I've had this game since it came out and max maps I ever saw on offering screen was 3 and they weren't the same. So what was this intended for?? Stream snipers? Sorry just curious and hoped someone here could answer without starting a whole thread for nothing. Thanks!
I'm not sure what you mean with "When do 4 people..."
The wiki says that it's cancelled if 4 people use the same one, not that it only works with 4 people using the same one.
So at least that's good, that it works unless you get spammed by 4.
Unless you didn't mean that as an impossible requirement, but an impossible denial?
(Wiki didn't say anything about my main question at the top of the page btw, so that's why i asked.)
Yeah it's really just brilliantly thought out isn't it? Let's add it to the pool of greens (which is already mega saturated by map offerings and add-ons) and then make it so it doesn't even save it when no other offerings are used. So there is an extremely high chance that you waste it when it's your only one.
Like if you're gonna add more junk to the bloodwebs at least make them consistently useful.
I didn't see a single map Offering today, just BP & some Lucks, or, y'know, the classic NOTHING.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Then i know enough, thanks.
I honestly don't see a point in this new Offering. When will it ever be used? When do 4 people ever put on the same map? I've had this game since it came out and max maps I ever saw on offering screen was 3 and they weren't the same. So what was this intended for?? Stream snipers? Sorry just curious and hoped someone here could answer without starting a whole thread for nothing. Thanks!
Or to avoid being sent to Ormond through offerings
When you play at certain times, or play enough hours, you start recognising certain sweat squads that burn Ormond or Haddonfield offerings. Whereas before all you could do was burn a map offering and pray RNG was on your side, now you can cancel it.
I'm not sure what you mean with "When do 4 people..."
The wiki says that it's cancelled if 4 people use the same one, not that it only works with 4 people using the same one.
So at least that's good, that it works unless you get spammed by 4.
Unless you didn't mean that as an impossible requirement, but an impossible denial?
(Wiki didn't say anything about my main question at the top of the page btw, so that's why i asked.)
I didn't see a single map Offering today, just BP & some Lucks, or, y'know, the classic NOTHING.