Difficulty With Newer Challenges
I'm not here to complain about how hard and grindy the challenges are. What I find difficult is trying to complete them due to people disconnecting or even the goals of the challenges being difficult due to bugs.
For example, the first killer challenge on the newest tier involves getting an iridescent devout emblem. I've heard on the forum that there's potentially a bug where even if you hook enough survivors you won't get it. I've also had two matches in a row where someone disconnects and I can't even hook enough people to complete the challenges. A friend of mine also had difficulty with this challenge where it took hours for them to get it done due to apparently being "too close" to a hooked survivor or even hooking more than what was necessary and still not getting an iridescent rank.
How does Behaviour expect people to complete challenges if nearly every match has a DC'er who makes that trial impossible to complete a challenge? I'm not saying that person should be punished, because I've legitimately experienced DC'ing for no reason, so could there be some way to guarantee that a difficult challenge can be completed even if someone DC's and you've still done good trying to get the challenge done?
Comments