PS4 - Incorrect Devout Emblem

4BA4FA00-6B1F-422F-A2CC-7C4B8988AA82.jpeg

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3: Hook survivors 10 times

Step 4: Notice on the score screen it shows 10 hooks

Step 5: Notice the Devout Emblem is gold despite saying that 9 hooks awards iridescent and there is no minus score shown.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - The Nightmare
  • Perks played - Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia, Discordance, Pop Goes the Weasel
  • Map - Lerys
  • Frequency of the issue - Unsure, only noticed this one game as it is the first rift challenge to get iridescent in devout and the only killer game I played so far


I have screenshots of the score screens pages, but it is on my PS4 and I will have to try and attach them a little later if needed sorry.

Edited to add a photo of the score screen, apologies I was unable to upload them using my PS4 so had to use phone to photograph the screen but it looks clear, let me know if there’s anything else I can provide.

I also have photos of the first and last pages of that would help? I didn’t upload as can’t easily edit the player names out.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I KNEW IT! It has been bugged for a while now. Since before this challenge. Even 11 hooks doesn't Iridescent it.

  • @Maxwell said:

    I KNEW IT! It has been bugged for a while now. Since before this challenge. Even 11 hooks doesn't Iridescent it.

    Does this mean I have to hook all 4 players 3 times each for iridescent?

    I just want to do the rest of the tome but the first challenge for killer is to get 3 iridescent devout emblems.

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626209#Comment_1626209

    Does this mean I have to hook all 4 players 3 times each for iridescent?

    I just want to do the rest of the tome but the first challenge for killer is to get 3 iridescent devout emblems.

    More then likely, yes

  • You don't have to hook everyone 3 times but you have to kill everyone with 9 or more hooks I think. I got iri for 4k when one surv died on first hook.

  • This is how the devout emblem works:

    20 points for each survivor killed

    10 points for hooking all survivors

    10 points for more than 9 hook actions.

    4*20 +10 +10 = 100 = iridescend emblem

    you only killed 3 survivors, giving you a score of 80.

  • @ThiccClaud said:

    This is how the devout emblem works:

    20 points for each survivor killed

    10 points for hooking all survivors

    10 points for more than 9 hook actions.

    4*20 +10 +10 = 100 = iridescend emblem

    you only killed 3 survivors, giving you a score of 80.

    Ah thank you for this! So it’s the text that’s incorrect/misleading.

    I actually let the last survivor leave through the exit gate after closing the hatch because I felt I’d done really well and didn’t need the last kill :’)

    Does it have to be the full 100 for iridescent do you know? So if 2 survivors kill themselves on hook, even hooking the last 2 survivors 3 times and sacrificing all 4 survivors it would only be gold?

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1627602#Comment_1627602

    Ah thank you for this! So it’s the text that’s incorrect/misleading.

    I actually let the last survivor leave through the exit gate after closing the hatch because I felt I’d done really well and didn’t need the last kill :’)

    Does it have to be the full 100 for iridescent do you know? So if 2 survivors kill themselves on hook, even hooking the last 2 survivors 3 times and sacrificing all 4 survivors it would only be gold?

    Yes, it needs to be full 100. You need to hook everyone once, get 9 hooks combined and kill all 4 of them.