Did the devs do something to the DS stun time?
I literally managed to pull DS near the exit gate but the killer recovered from my stun almost immediately and chased me down before I even reached the exit gate where as before this very short distance was no sweat at all.
This has happened 3 times now and at first I thought it was a bug but no, these killers recover from the DS stun in mere couple seconds and is right behind you before you can run to any pallet, window, exit gate, or anything. What is going on?
Comments
Yes, it's the bug. Known issue.
It's a current bug with numerous complaints on it. It happens more often on certain killers and seems to reduce the 5 second stun to a 2 second one. Half the time DS still works as intended so definitely wasn't a shadow nerf to the perk
It’s not just DS it’s wiggle stuns in general that are bugged on certain killers, two of them that I know for sure are bugged are Pig and Myers
I see, thanks for all the replies guys.
Nurse and Blight I know for sure still take the 5 second stun.
Spirit takes about 1 second, Hag takes less than that, Huntress takes a 1 second stun.
5 killers I've been stunned by DS with because I wanted to test who's bugged and who isn't.
To add to this, Pig, Freddy, and Wraith all experience the bug too. Pyramid Head is on the clear.
About a second on each whenever someone is saved from their grasp, from flashlight and pallet saves to ds to regular wiggle to head on.
I've had disgusting Huntress plays when they DS me, oh my God.
It's so unfair lol
Yeah, the good thing is I don't normally tunnel and I'm trying my best not to still but the amount of spirits who have taken it upon themselves to tunnel me or my mates relentlessly has me questioning my decision to play survivor again.
I don't ever want to hear "This game is survivor sided" ever again after this long, LONG awaited DS fix.
BuT tHe WaKe Up BuG vS iNfInItE mending LeGiOn
The Wake Up Bug lol I miss the vaulting speed from that, it also gave Small Game the buff I've always wanted it to have.
My bf went against 1 exploiting Legion back when they were rampant and it was not fun to watch, I'm glad I didn't play survivor back then.
I still thank Monto for getting the devs to fix Legion.