Why add a other super fast killer?
Seriously why? Blight can literally cover the entire map so easily now and you mostly can't outrun him half the time because he's so ######### fast! he's the newest dc killer because half of the people I play with now just DC
I guess killers really want that easy 4k now instead of making it fair for survivors.
Comments
Legion is a super fast killer too, and even as someone who plays a lot if Legion I'd have to admit that he's in the lower tier of killers.
Blight is super crazy fun, but just like Legion (and every other killer) he has weaknesses you can play against. Yes he can catch up to you very quickly, but he can't hit you consistently if you're not running in the open and making it easy for him.
So far I'm seeing fewer DCs against Legion than against any of my other killers. And I play darn near every killer. Maybe just don't DC and screw over your team? Maybe that's your first step?
I don't DC unlike my teammates that do and screw everybody over
So blame your teammates, don't complain about the killer. Blight is the most refreshing update to this game in a long time.
Because they are fun! :D
Stop complaining. There's many ways to juke The Blight.
Oh, and... Try to play with people who don't give up so easily, maybe?
Yeah guess I should really give up on solo que since it's the worst
I agree... killers should be super-slow and unable to apply pressure across the map by themselves with four survivors running around independently completing their objectives, especially when they might be on comms and able to lead the killer away to the opposite corner to where the objectives are being actively completed.
Please also make chases longer, and remove the weapons from killers. Survivor's don't carry weapons and that's unfair.
There’s nothing wrong with the blight and he does have counterplay which you would know if you would ever actually played against him instead of insta dc’ing because it probably won’t be an easy win....