Map changes and other positive stuff
In posts and discussions I feel like I am generally chatting about what it wrong/could be fixed etc. So after the map changes and new killer came out with some bugs and such it is easy to jump in the FIX IT NOW train.
I wanted to let devs and such know I really like the new graphics in the maps. They are brighter and more realistic and it really refreshed the game for me. Every time I got a new iteration of a map I generally knew it was exciting to explore the new features. I love the revamp of the killer shacks to blend more with their given map, something I have seen suggested here on multiple occasions. Which restores some faith that the communities voices do find their way into the game design sometimes.
As killer I like having more stuff to break, just because I think it is fun, kool-aid man-ing through the map is pretty awesome. As survivor I wish there was a way for survs to break stuff too, just cuz I think it is fun. Have a great day in the fog.
Comments