Lightborn rework/buff

so in my opinion lightborn should have more to it than light resistance alone I was thinking something like: 

Being blinded by the bright light enrages you and fills you with motivation to catch your prey , each time you are blinded by a survivor you gain a token , you start at 25% light resistance and it stacks to a maximum of 4 tokens and you are totally immune to the blindness, also with each token your base movement speed is increased slightly. 

So the survivors would ultimately doom themselves if they relied on pallets and the blind afterwards and it would make you stronger without their knowledge until you were already faster and immune to blindness. 

Comments

  • Or blind the survivors as well.

  • lol, it's fine as is. If you don't dodge - you blinded, if you have the perk you're guaranteed to dodge. Also, getting blinded even 2 times can have big enough impact on the game, so making it even weaker...

  • I don't understand why would u want a buff for that perk anymore after the buff to the survivor pick up animation speed. IT makes u immune to blind when picking a survivor simply because there isn't enough time to blind anymore and nor there is on pallets.

  • It doesn't need any buff

  • McCree said:

    I don't understand why would u want a buff for that perk anymore after the buff to the survivor pick up animation speed. IT makes u immune to blind when picking a survivor simply because there isn't enough time to blind anymore and nor there is on pallets.

    Dude I’m a survivor main and I use the flashlight religiously and lightborn isn’t guaranteed for anything, it’s easy to flashlight save if you know the timing on it , I’ve blinded killers that use lightborn it just takes longer is all , I just thought it would be cool if it started at a lower tier and built up the more times you were blind while making you faster 
  • @lyric said:
    McCree said:

    I don't understand why would u want a buff for that perk anymore after the buff to the survivor pick up animation speed. IT makes u immune to blind when picking a survivor simply because there isn't enough time to blind anymore and nor there is on pallets.

    Dude I’m a survivor main and I use the flashlight religiously and lightborn isn’t guaranteed for anything, it’s easy to flashlight save if you know the timing on it , I’ve blinded killers that use lightborn it just takes longer is all , I just thought it would be cool if it started at a lower tier and built up the more times you were blind while making you faster 

    Prove it, the 'survivor main' thing

  • Lightborn is fine as it is, and not everyone has Purple Flashlights and the best addons to go through Lightborn, so it's not as easy as you're trying to make it

  • I don't see a problem with lightborn at all. Yes you can still get blinded if you're dumb enough to look into the light for awhile, but it actually works... So I don't see it needing a unnecessary buff/rework it does it's job. Plus with the faster pick up time there is no way you guy's should be getting blinded. I played Billy the other day and got 2 flashlights in my lobby, so I switch out a perk for Lightborn just because i knew they were coming for flashlight saves and everytime i chainsaw someone... They came for the save and they miserably failed everytime.
  • jiminie said:

    @lyric said:
    McCree said:

    I don't understand why would u want a buff for that perk anymore after the buff to the survivor pick up animation speed. IT makes u immune to blind when picking a survivor simply because there isn't enough time to blind anymore and nor there is on pallets.

    Dude I’m a survivor main and I use the flashlight religiously and lightborn isn’t guaranteed for anything, it’s easy to flashlight save if you know the timing on it , I’ve blinded killers that use lightborn it just takes longer is all , I just thought it would be cool if it started at a lower tier and built up the more times you were blind while making you faster 

    Prove it, the 'survivor main' thing

    Ok are you on PS4 ? I’ll add you after work and we’ll play I’m rank one. Any killer main on here could tell you I’m a survivor by the number of arguments I’ve had with a lot of them 
    edit : was rank one until today lol forgot about the reset
  • It's fine where it is. It does exactly what it is designed to do. It stops flashlights

  • @RSB said:
    Or blind the survivors as well.

    The killers eyes could glow like a cats eyes and reflect the light back at the survivors! OOOOOOOOO I WANT!

  • If there should be any buff at all, I guess it should be to make it less situational. What about keeping the flashlight resistance as it is and add a :
    "can see aura of survivors through the fire of a burning barrel, x metres away" ?

  • It's a fine Perk now.