Anyone else experiencing skill check lag and random rubberbanding?
Ever since this recent bug patch, I've been experiencing this quite frequently on PS4. Latency and connection is fine on my end.
Ever since this recent bug patch, I've been experiencing this quite frequently on PS4. Latency and connection is fine on my end.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rubber banding is really bad especially in chase or interacting with objects. Switch player here.
I can't say I've experienced any issues with Skill checks but I have been rubberbanding a bit lately. Nothing game changing but I've had it happen twice while in a chance and once when being picked up by the killer, teleported into his hands a few meters away from where I actually was. My latency and connection are fine as well. Hopefully it's not something that'll last but it's not a huge deal, at least not in my end, just yet.
Yeah, i've vaulted a window with lithe, few seconds after teleported back and been hit. Had a few issues when the character will not keep running when the button is held down but i assume that might be a controller issue.
To anyone saying they haven't had any issues:
Try playing Plague and experience the worst, laggiest match of your life.