[PC] Stuck on Saloon map

This happened during a SWF

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/742715709

Stuck player can be seen at 6:16 where he remains until the end of the game

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • The video is not watchable - requires a person to be subbed before watching, so we are unable to view the bug report.

  • @Mandy said:

    The video is not watchable - requires a person to be subbed before watching, so we are unable to view the bug report.

    My apologies, I didn't know that restriction extended to highlights...

    I've exported it to YouTube, it's unlisted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQM9xBwk4-c#t=6m15s

    The problematic area appears to be between the buildings next to the shack on the window side (i.e. away from the saloon), on the side that faces the main road.

  • 8QxKQTU[1].png

    That's what I'm getting with the link...you can do a screenshot from the video if you like to save making anymore changes...especially if the tile number is visible. Thanks for doing this.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CPZBM6E8FU5W/8qxkqtu-5b1-5d.png

    That's what I'm getting with the link...you can do a screenshot from the video if you like to save making anymore changes...especially if the tile number is visible. Thanks for doing this.

    I'm an idiot... I opened the video to change the visibility... then got distracted by some forum threads and closed the window whilst forgetting to actually change the video... d'oh!

    I have actually changed it to unlisted now, so I hope that works. My apologies for being a complete numpty.

  • I'm still an idiot... the video got uploaded twice, d'oh. Anyways, should be available now.

  • hahaha, I do things like that all the time...checking it out now, thank you!