prestige 3 question

i was wondering if getting to prestige 3 ultimately pays off i know you get the bloody attire but I've read that you can only put that on the survivors/killers default clothes and recently i got some skins with my main survivors and i want to stick to those for the moment. Any other pros than the bloody skin?

Comments

  • Nope, no benefits apart from the skins.
    There "should" be a slightly higher chance to get better addons in the bloodweb. Buuut no one really has noticed a difference.

  • @jiminie said:
    Ninja Claudette

    I just prestiged my Claudette for that exact reason.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @jiminie said:
    Ninja Claudette

    I just prestiged my Claudette for that exact reason.

    And here i am, playing with the brightest and most eye catching outfit i found for Nea, Nea main and proud

  • @jiminie said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @jiminie said:
    Ninja Claudette

    I just prestiged my Claudette for that exact reason.

    And here i am, playing with the brightest and most eye catching outfit i found for Nea, Nea main and proud

    I main Meg and David. But recently i thought ######### it, i should get myself a ninja.

  • I only do it because it gives me more reasons to play the game. People who don't wanna prestige are just lazy and don't like the extra grind.

  • I will never prestige ! dont want loose so many hours for nothing!. I get rare items without prestige.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:
    I only do it because it gives me more reasons to play the game. People who don't wanna prestige are just lazy and don't like the extra grind.

    Or maybe they got other games they like to play and don't want to play dbd without the perks they want all over again during that 1 hour they play once every other day.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @jiminie said:
    Ninja Claudette

    I just prestiged my Claudette for that exact reason.

    I prefer ninja Tapp, he blends in more wearing his brown clothes, especially on the swamp maps.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @jiminie said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @jiminie said:
    Ninja Claudette

    I just prestiged my Claudette for that exact reason.

    And here i am, playing with the brightest and most eye catching outfit i found for Nea, Nea main and proud

    I main Meg and David. But recently i thought [BAD WORD] it, i should get myself a ninja.

    Always a good idea to have some possibilities, maybe the devs actually balance the game and deal with loops at some point and you actually need to be stealthy (one can still hope)

  • @Grey87 said:

    @Detective_Jonathan said:
    I only do it because it gives me more reasons to play the game. People who don't wanna prestige are just lazy and don't like the extra grind.

    Or maybe they got other games they like to play and don't want to play dbd without the perks they want all over again during that 1 hour they play once every other day.

    It is literally not even that hard to grind back to get your perks back. When Tapp came out i grinded heavily to get him to p3 and then got all perks on him. As stated before, people don't want to p3 because they are too lazy and don't like the extra grind.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    @Grey87 said:

    @Detective_Jonathan said:
    I only do it because it gives me more reasons to play the game. People who don't wanna prestige are just lazy and don't like the extra grind.

    Or maybe they got other games they like to play and don't want to play dbd without the perks they want all over again during that 1 hour they play once every other day.

    It is literally not even that hard to grind back to get your perks back. When Tapp came out i grinded heavily to get him to p3 and then got all perks on him. As stated before, people don't want to p3 because they are too lazy and don't like the extra grind.

    I don't say it's hard". I say it's a waste of time for some people.
    You wanting to get a useless p3 doesn't mean those who don't are "lazy". They just rather spend their time doing other things instead of grinding stuff all over again.

  • if prestige 3 gives a 5th perk slot, then I will go for it