Cant pick up survivors by locker anymore

Just had a game where a player ran and stood in front of a locker twice when they were about to go down.

The Search prompt was the only prompt that would appear and turning away from the locker would not create a 'pick up' prompt.

Comments

  • Lockers are bugged atm (survivor and killers can get stuck when another survivor leaves or enters it). I wouldnt be surprised if he crawled into it while someone was leaving the locker to prevent being picked up.

  • Damn this patch is quite the mess. I assume they're still working from home which probably makes it a lot harder to cordinate fixes and stuff.

  • I saw people abusing this on stream against Blight last week. Guessing it isnt hard to replicate

  • Seems like one of the cases where I would drop the game and camp the slug until they die or dc.

    Normally I would never dc or care to camp but the last time survivor tried to abuse a fat-shaming spot was the only time I dc'ed from a game.

    I can deal with flashlight clicking or tbagging idiots but once you actively try to abuse something, you get the boot.

  • Its pretty funny how a game with such few mechanics (which is a good thing) be so easily bugged every patch (not a good thing)

  • @burt0r said:

    Seems like one of the cases where I would drop the game and camp the slug until they die or dc.

    Normally I would never dc or care to camp but the last time survivor tried to abuse a fat-shaming spot was the only time I dc'ed from a game.

    I can deal with flashlight clicking or tbagging idiots but once you actively try to abuse something, you get the boot.

    Funny story. the game actually ended with a hatch play. A claudette with a flashlight was jumping the god pallet at the shack and blinded me as I broke it. She must have expected me to go for a hit so she could grab the hatch but I just ran up while blind and closed it in her face.