Is there any bundle to buy all of the killers/survivors?
I am wondering if there is a bundle to buy all of the killers/survivors?
I am wondering if there is a bundle to buy all of the killers/survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not at once, no.
No as far as I know. It would be difficult to sale because new chapter release every 3 months. So such bundle would be more expensive with every new chapter. And if you buy it once you would get every new chapter for free like it's a season pass. It doesn't seems possible because DBD is not a type of game with 5 planned episodes.