Nurse, PLAID FLANNEL
I would advise any new nurses to not use this add on. Personally, I don't feel like it helps you learn nurse. I feel like you will benefit more from learning blink distance and speed and direction without this add on.
I would advise any new nurses to not use this add on. Personally, I don't feel like it helps you learn nurse. I feel like you will benefit more from learning blink distance and speed and direction without this add on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's fine for the first matches to get a feeling for it. Later you are just blocking 1 addon spot If you don't improve.
Being on console, I have a very bad time if I don't have Plaid Flannel. I can ALMOST beat rank 20's if I use it though!