Multiple killers would just be better
Now I'm not saying multiple killers is the new normal game. It's a game mode. It's optional. It'd be the same as survivors where you can team up in lobby then que for match and join together in the same game. But killers. Mind blown, right? Why hasn't it been done? It'd just make the game 4x as better. Let me tell you all the reasons I'd better. If theirs a reason that it can't be done, please say so.
1. Que times. It's known that killer has much longer waiting times to get into matches than survivor. This is simply because of how the game works and theirs not much they can really do about it. Other than split the amount of killers and survivors into 2 different modes. One part is just normal matches. The the other takes 2 killers and 8-10 survivors. That would mean if about half the community plays on 2 killer game mode that's 2 loading screens for the price of one. It would make que times so much faster.
2. I'd just be fun. It'll add more depth to the game. Everyone knows the same thing happens each match. But what if you were chasing someone and then some helps you. Or you get the satisfaction of escaping 2 whole killers at the same time. It'd just add more to the game.
3. Tournaments for Dead By Daylight are a thing. I didn't know this. I was thinking about posting this before but then I learned this and well... The way I understand how they work is just teams of survivors going against each other but when it's time to be killer they just select a guy to represent them. Kinda... Lame? If it was 2 killers they could at least be a actual team.
Now some clear problems.
1. The killers would be able to talk to each other. And overall just be more efficient. That's very bad for survivors. So, instead of just doubling the numbers big survivors you might have to add more. Maybe instead of 8 maybe 9 or 10. Though this can work the other way. A team of 10 people? Unbeatable. Even a team of 4 would be difficult. Well, I assuming. This would probably just have to be something the devs would have to play with until it seems right.
2. Connecti- on. Yes, this is most likely the reason this hasn't happened yet. The game already has enough connection problems (wether or not those are player connection or game connection) and some somewhat long loading screens. I think their long. They could be longer yeah but they could also be shorter. And that's with just 5 people. Imagine 12. There'd be no way to load into a game.
So I really hope this gets added. I understand if it's not going to be or if it's far down the road but I at least want a answer or estimate.
P.S. This will probably be easier after their done with the updating of maps and stuff. Quality of life updating. Or maybe like their next goal is too get this. Though this is only wishful thinking...
Comments