Compound 7 addon.

Many people think this addons is trash.......but its actually not.

  • So what it does???Automatically face the nearest Survivor within 16 metres after a Slam

This allows you to get some cheaky hits and use your power in a killer shack.I know it sounds crazy but if they enter a shack you can go right in with blights power and turn like 100° to them in an instant.

I suggest that you try it.Its strong and good imo and allows his power to be used at loops more.

Comments

  • It's really not that great. I've had situations where the add-on turned me to look at a LoS blocker, and that's kind of useless. It can be good in areas that aren't packed with objects, but I like to be able to plan where I want to go. Just because it looks at the survivor, doesn't mean you'll get a hit everytime.