Red Light

Are Red lights intended to be nearly invisible now? Or is this a bug?

Comments

  • @zireael_ said:

    Are Red lights intended to be nearly invisible now? Or is this a bug?

    They are brighter and better looking than they've ever been.

  • @forthelulz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/192108/red-light

    They are brighter and better looking than they've ever been.

    Apparently they are near invisible in graphically updated maps. This was the case even during PTB so I'm surprised how it made it to live.

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625184#Comment_1625184

    Apparently they are near invisible in graphically updated maps. This was the case even during PTB so I'm surprised how it made it to live.

    I am not surprised that a known bug made it to live.

  • If it is similar to Freddy making the reworked maps super dark changing graphic settings might help.

  • Oh I had a match against a Doctor on Yamaoka with a completely invisible red stain... he had no perks or add ons to influence his red stain, either. I was tier 1 madness at most (and like I said, no perks or add ons to influence it) and I went down pretty early into our chase on a T&L tile due to having so much difficulty fully understanding where he was while chasing me lmaooo

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625184#Comment_1625184

    Apparently they are near invisible in graphically updated maps. This was the case even during PTB so I'm surprised how it made it to live.

    This is true I think. it was on yamaoka that it happened but on other maps it appears fine

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    Oh I had a match against a Doctor on Yamaoka with a completely invisible red stain... he had no perks or add ons to influence his red stain, either. I was tier 1 madness at most (and like I said, no perks or add ons to influence it) and I went down pretty early into our chase on a T&L tile due to having so much difficulty fully understanding where he was while chasing me lmaooo

    Iirc he's been bugged for a while. You can probably find reports in the bug section, but if I'm not mistaken the bug happens with certain add-ons.

  • @zireael_ said:

    Are Red lights intended to be nearly invisible now? Or is this a bug?

    Wait this is a bug? I saw it happen but assumed it was "Beast of prey" (or whatever the perk was) that hides your stain in bloodlust 1

  • @xerav said:

    If it is similar to Freddy making the reworked maps super dark changing graphic settings might help.

    The limited graphics controls on Xbox didn't help at all