Class Act Oni

So I had intended to post this Player's name (since I'm not shaming but praising) but figured I'd better play it safe. I was in a game against an Oni on one of the Japanese maps. It was a case where all the Survivors (but me) got out. I was the one that lit the last Generator but was out of position to make the gate. He chased me and I even hit him with a Pallet. Eventually he slugged me and went to the gate but the others were gone.

He could have hooked me and gotten his one Kill, but instead, he picked me up, carried me into the gate, and had me struggle out. I guess he calculated that even the one Kill would not stop his loss of Pip or make a significant BP gain, so he let me go. Thank you Sir, I truly appreciate it. I try to pay that forward too.

Comments