[Story thread] The most stressful game against a Nurse I've ever had

I was up against a Nurse on Badham Preschool. She chased me for a bit, but quickly abandoned the chase after I juked her both outdoors and indoors for some time and went for someone else. That survivor wound up on the hook and another was injured.

The hooked survivor stayed on the hook until the second sacrificial stage, unfortunately, and the injured survivor DC'd for an unknown reason. The hooked survivor was chased and hooked again. At this point, only one gen was left, and all remaining gens were next to each other.

We worked on gens at opposite ends, ran away when she came, hoping she wouldn't chase us, and regrouped behind the preschool for healing. After a long battle with the deadliest killer in the game, we managed to power all the gens.

There was still the matter of the gates, however. Fortunately for us, the Entity decided to cut us a break and the gates were far apart and not within LoS of each other. Once she checked one gate and left, that was all we needed to open it.

Comments

  • Just have a game with Nea, Feng, Quen vs Hag in Farm map. For some reasons, Nea got Gen grabbed just 1 min in. Hooked then doing 3 escape attempts, failed to 2nd hook stage, then she got unhooked.

    Other 2 and I body block for Nea, later Feng got hooked.

    When I at a Gen, hearing TR, I started to look around and Hag was already behind me. Downed, hooked. (May explain why Nea got grabbed at the start).

    1 Gen left. I open a chest and got a key. Feng died just soon after. I started to signal Nea & Quen to follow me (through my Kindred from Feng's death hook). They keep doing gen.

    I tried to get to Quentin to signal him to follow me, but Quentin got chased, hooked in basement. He suicided. I kept signal Nea to follow me, but she also ignore me. I waited until TR is super close then I escape through hatch.


    What I want to say: when a survivor keep signal you to follow them, please do.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Just have a game with Nea, Feng, Quen vs Hag in Farm map. For some reasons, Nea got Gen grabbed just 1 min in. Hooked then doing 3 escape attempts, failed to 2nd hook stage, then she got unhooked.

    Other 2 and I body block for Nea, later Feng got hooked.

    When I at a Gen, hearing TR, I started to look around and Hag was already behind me. Downed, hooked. (May explain why Nea got grabbed at the start).

    1 Gen left. I open a chest and got a key. Feng died just soon after. I started to signal Nea & Quen to follow me (through my Kindred from Feng's death hook). They keep doing gen.

    I tried to get to Quentin to signal him to follow me, but Quentin got chased, hooked in basement. He suicided. I kept signal Nea to follow me, but she also ignore me. I waited until TR is super close then I escape through hatch.

    What I want to say: when a survivor keep signal you to follow them, please do.

    Yeah, I learned that lesson the hard way. It went almost the same as your trial, except the killer was chasing the survivor with the key near the end.

  • Me, Felix, Lau, Feng vs Bubba. (Solo, I dont have friend playing Dbd)

    Right at the start. Felix & Lau on a Gen, me & Feng on another Gen near by. Then Lau got grabbed from a locker, got 1st hook. Then TR getting bigger, I saw Bubba coming, Feng stop fixing and sit tight, I took his attention and run away. Feng continued on Gen. I had a good 1min chase or so without taking hit (1 pallet). And juke him, able to lost sight & escape.

    Later me & Lau on a Gen, Bubba came, both ran but he targeted Lau, got 2nd hook.

    Late game I got in chase again but unlucky I ran into jungle where I already use pallet. Down, got 1st hook. 5 Gen done.

    Felix unhooked me then opening Gate1, while I self heal with medkit. TR louder, we open the gate and I ran straight to escape, Felix tried to give in a hit then escape, but Noed happen, Felix got 1st hook. He tried hook escape but failed.

    Lau & Feng just done healing each other and opening Gate2. TR louder, Feng ran away but also got hit by Noed. Lau opened the gate, tried to stay bit to give Feng 3 hook escape attempt before escape.

    Felix & Feng died on 1st hook.