Blood Favor should be reworked like I'm All Ears was
If you don't remember, in the Ghostface PTB I'm All Ears would only activate if a survivor performed a rushed action 48 meters away from you. Of course no survivor would do this so it was changed to have an opposite effect of revealing survivors who performed a rushed action within 48 meters from you.
Now, Blood Favor blocks pallets within 16 meters of you. While it seems good on paper, survivors will often use their sprint burst from being injured to move to another pallet 16 meters away. The only survivors they punished were ones that would camp the pallet after being injured, so it has the same problem as old Ruin, punishing weak survivors while not affecting strong survivors.
Therefore I think this perk, like I'm All Ears, needs to have the opposite effect. Instead of blocking pallets within 16 meters, it should block all pallets at least 16 meters away.
This change would punish optimal survivors who use their injury speed boost to get to another pallet. This also notifyies other survivors who are not on comms as they can see pallets near them being blocked. With this knowledge, survivors will waste pallets after being hit in order to try to outlast the perk's timer. This change would force survivors to make less optimal plays and be forced to throw down pallets early. This would be a strong perk that's balanced by the fact that it's a hex perk.
I feel that this change would allow this perk to live up to its intended purpose more and be a more appealing pick for killers.
TLDR: Instead of blocking pallets within 16 meters, Blood Favor should block all pallets that are at least 16 meters away from you.
Comments
I think it should either be made not a hex perk or get this change and stay a hex perk