Unable to use *Secondary Action* cause of Skill Checks
So I was using Skeptic Reagent on my medkit and I got a skill check. But because of that skill check I consumed my medkit.
How to separate the skill check and secondary action?
So I was using Skeptic Reagent on my medkit and I got a skill check. But because of that skill check I consumed my medkit.
How to separate the skill check and secondary action?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
check your setting and the key binds.
skillchecks (on keyboard) should be on space, while secondary actions should be on m2 or E
Thanks for responding.
As you can see, secondary action and skill check have the same binding.
yeah now change the secondary action skill check to a different button. That way you dont use your addon if you miss a skillcheck, bc its a different button now. I changed mine to m5, but you can use any other key you like ofc.
Also: change hook struggle to mousewheel. Its way easier to scroll the wheel than smashing that space bar.