Very off topic but I main her now and I was wondering what some people think of her?
I think it´s one of if not the cutest skin they made, I always feel bad for Killing them.
Their bouncing ears combined with fengs high pitched cute sounds make it well rounded and a lot of fun to see.
I like catching them in traps and hooking them.
It's one of my favourite cosmetics in the game, I think it's really cute and very well designed.
one of the best!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it´s one of if not the cutest skin they made, I always feel bad for Killing them.
Their bouncing ears combined with fengs high pitched cute sounds make it well rounded and a lot of fun to see.
I like catching them in traps and hooking them.
It's one of my favourite cosmetics in the game, I think it's really cute and very well designed.
one of the best!