Myers holds his knife wrong.

  • PC
  • While Myers is in EW3, he passively holds his knife as if he was at the start of his swing animation (blade down instead of up).
  • Pick Myers, get EW3, look in the upper right corner of your screen.
  • Every time I've played Myers so far.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Isn't this intentional? It just reflects how he holds the knife in third-person when he hits Tier III.

  • I'm hoping its intentional, it needs to be more animated like ghost faces but it's a nice change.

  • @OhNoaTiger said:

    Isn't this intentional? It just reflects how he holds the knife in third-person when he hits Tier III.

    Wasn't last patch, and I didn't see any changes to Myers in the logs.

    • Fixed an issue that cause the Shape not to change stances while in Tier 3 Evil Within.

    From the last patch notes, in the bug fixes section.

    • Fixed an issue that cause the Shape not to change stances while in Tier 3 Evil Within.

    From the last patch notes, in the bug fixes section.