It's the day of rank reset...and nothing changed.🤨
I played with some friends tonight, and neither of our ranks changed. It indicated what it always does for rank reset, but it showed that both our killer and survivor ranks were staying the same. I'm rank 5 as survivor so I understand that not changing, but I'm rank 12 as killer, and it's always gone back to 15.
Did anyone else encounter this?
Comments
You have to restart your game for it to actually take effect, I think it’s a bug. Try it.
Yup that was it. Sure enough it's a bug. All three of us had a boot up the game to play it tonight so why we had to restart it I'll never understand. Before it reset though I managed to get back to rank four, but after the reset I'm now back at rank nine so that was really defeating.😠But the fact that this was yet another bug is ridiculous. Bugs and glitches are all too common with DBD. Do they not play test this stuff?
It doesn't make sense for it not to be a bug. I literally had to boot up the game tonight (it wasn't running in the background or anything), and upon doing so it displayed what my rank was currently at and what it's going to be, and they both showed that my ranks were staying the same. But in order to get the right number to show I had to boot up the game a second time. That is definitely a bug.
I went down quite a bit, which to be fair I agree with.
There is no way I should be rank 10. That was more a matter of me playing a silly amount than being good. While my opponents are still...crazily higher ranked than me, it has improved a little.