Blocked Totem on Badham

A totem near one of the houses by the Shack spawns in a cluster of trees and garbage cans. It was impossible to cleanse the totem because the character model would not fit between the structures. This is on ps4.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just played on this map on PC and I also just encountered a hex totem on the same map that you couldn't go to because it was blocked by trees near one of the exit gates.

  • I came on to report this, but seeing as it's already here, I'll just add some screenshots. I encountered it on Windows Store while cross-playing with a friend on Xbox. This is from my friend's POV. 1st pic shows the totem, 2nd is for a reference of where it is (as OP put it, near the shack).

    Screenshot 2020-09-13 192953.png Screenshot 2020-09-13 193008.png


  • On PC (steam) as well. Springwood Bedham Preschool III map, behind a hook, outside killer shack. Btw, map is still a -little- dark in spots.

    Dbd_Springwood_Bedham_Preschool_III-unreachable_totem.png


  • This was playing on the Xbox One tonight. On the Springwood Map. Bad thing this was a Hex totem we couldn't get to.

    Here is a picture of the totem, it's between rocks and some trees. Can't get to it to cleanse it.

    vlcsnap-2020-09-14-03h20m09s841.png


    It's was next to the blue house and gate.

    vlcsnap-2020-09-14-03h21m41s355.png


  • Same thing, here's a video of it happening on pc https://outplayed.tv/media/6bNKl