Why hasn't Clown's Feather add-ons gotten reworked yet?
The cool-down time between bottle throws has been removed now and the feather add-ons are basically useless, why haven't they been reworked yet?
The cool-down time between bottle throws has been removed now and the feather add-ons are basically useless, why haven't they been reworked yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're working on Clown but haven't announced anything in terms of mechanics. That probably includes an add-on pass. Try to hang in there!
Afaik they've removed the slowdown between throws, not the cooldown between throws aka throws in succession or throw into m1.
The cooldown no longer affects movement speed but it does still prevent vaults, attacks, throwing another bottle, etc. IIRC.
The addons are not super important like they used to be, but they're not entirely useless.
Why can't I delete my own thread? I feel so stupid rn
I don't think it's worth deleting. Clown's addons are pretty hit or miss (He has mostly decent ones) and I think they need looking at.