The Nightmare Debate

I know what all of you are thinking right now: Its another one of those players, who want an unnecasary change for freddy and is doing a threat the devs are never gling to read. At least thats what i would think, cause the devs have never ever read my threats.

But anyway, i want the old freddy conzept back wothout making him the worst killer again.

My new conzept looks like: he can switch from dream demon to nightmare mode. Nightmare mode is the attack mode. In dream demon mode, he can use the attack button to pull someone into the dream. The ways out of a dream keep unchanged. He can use the ability button to use one of ten markers to 1. Make pallets unseable in the dream world (even for used pallets) or to create a whole wall where a window is.

(I thought about keeping the teleport or change that butten to night-trap-things, dont know the english name)

A surv cant open a gate while sleeping, but still can go through.

So good idea, bad idea or waste of time?

I think waste of time.

Comments