Adept Blight

BLIMEY.

Thought this was going to be impossible. But I actually did it. 5th go as Blight in Hawkins. Absolutely gobsmacked and chuffed!

Comments

  • The problem with the adepts is that you have to treat the survivor like a baby, giving every opportunity for them to save each other and don't make the game hard so they don't DC. You have to handicap yourself to achieve "merciless killer". ######### is this? How a babysitter killer can be merciless?

  • doing the adept with him showed how useless Dragon's Grip and Blood Favor are

  • The killer Adepts need to be changed 4 kills using only their 3 perks. Forget all this Merciless nonsense.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    The killer Adepts need to be changed 4 kills using only their 3 perks. Forget all this Merciless nonsense.

    You mean needs to be changed back to that? As for survivor, how else are they going to label it? Survive while using the survivor's 3 unique perks, doing 3 gens, getting 2 safe unhooks, search a chest, and cleanse 3 totems in a single trial in order to obtain this achievement? Plague was by far the most annoying adept for me. No matter how many times I've wrecked survivors with her, I had to play with my food and felt dirty for it when I finally got it. Was surprised how easy I got it on Demo.

  • @voiceofguns27 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1621501#Comment_1621501

    You mean needs to be changed back to that? As for survivor, how else are they going to label it? Survive while using the survivor's 3 unique perks, doing 3 gens, getting 2 safe unhooks, search a chest, and cleanse 3 totems in a single trial in order to obtain this achievement? Plague was by far the most annoying adept for me. No matter how many times I've wrecked survivors with her, I had to play with my food and felt dirty for it when I finally got it. Was surprised how easy I got it on Demo.

    Yes I think there is too many conditions for qualifying for a Merciless. Playing killer can be hard enough already. I think 4k with 3 perks is fine.