For the people who haven't seen the new cosmetics :)

Comments

  • That American Flag cosmetic for Kate is ######### sexy! I thought Jakes American flag shirt looked badass but Kate's is on a whole new level. For sure buying that ######### up!

  • That American Flag cosmetic for Kate is [BAD WORD] sexy! I thought Jakes American flag shirt looked badass but Kate's is on a whole new level. For sure buying that ######### up!

    LOL
  • Dem tight pants on meg


    Owl huntress doesn't look as cool as I thought it would >_> 
    Jake looks awesome as heck
    Nea wins!
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Vankruze said:
    So everyone is suddenly a Nea main now lol. Have to admit though Kate looks gorgeous!

    Dem Aviators!

  • Sweet ass Trapper cosmetic. The mask is amazing, and the make shift Tekko, Hiadate, and Sune-ate are amazing. Not crazy about the blade, I think i’ll Stick to my glowing hot Ironworks blade.
  • Oblitiry said:
    Dem tight pants on meg


    Owl huntress doesn't look as cool as I thought it would >_> 
    Jake looks awesome as heck
    Nea wins!
    Yes she does, although I wish they would've switched her hairstyle, maybe a ponytail with the sides of her head shaved. I love the color though ❤️
  • Michiko said:
    Oblitiry said:
    Dem tight pants on meg


    Owl huntress doesn't look as cool as I thought it would >_> 
    Jake looks awesome as heck
    Nea wins!
    Yes she does, although I wish they would've switched her hairstyle, maybe a ponytail with the sides of her head shaved. I love the color though ❤️
    As long as the hair doesn't move I'll buy it.
  • @SadonicShadow said:
    That American Flag cosmetic for Kate is [BAD WORD] sexy! I thought Jakes American flag shirt looked badass but Kate's is on a whole new level. For sure buying that ######### up!

    Yes, more clothes for my main ;D

  • I liked all the Asian themed skins. Hopefully there will be one available for all characters in the future.

  • I liked all the Asian themed skins. Hopefully there will be one available for all characters in the future.

    Same ❤️
  • Michiko said:
    Oblitiry said:
    Dem tight pants on meg


    Owl huntress doesn't look as cool as I thought it would >_> 
    Jake looks awesome as heck
    Nea wins!
    Yes she does, although I wish they would've switched her hairstyle, maybe a ponytail with the sides of her head shaved. I love the color though ❤️
    The hair is my favorite part it reminds me of ghost in the shell :O
  • Michiko said:
    Oblitiry said:
    Dem tight pants on meg


    Owl huntress doesn't look as cool as I thought it would >_> 
    Jake looks awesome as heck
    Nea wins!
    Yes she does, although I wish they would've switched her hairstyle, maybe a ponytail with the sides of her head shaved. I love the color though ❤️
    My favorite is the backpack with paint cans. It looks like ninjutsu scrolls. ( Yes, I’m a bit of a weeb. Don’t judge me.) >_<
  • Michiko said:
    Oblitiry said:
    Dem tight pants on meg


    Owl huntress doesn't look as cool as I thought it would >_> 
    Jake looks awesome as heck
    Nea wins!
    Yes she does, although I wish they would've switched her hairstyle, maybe a ponytail with the sides of her head shaved. I love the color though ❤️
    My favorite is the backpack with paint cans. It looks like ninjutsu scrolls. ( Yes, I’m a bit of a weeb. Don’t judge me.) >_<
    I'm a BIG weeb, so no judgement from this corner 😂❤️ 
  • Oblitiry said:
    Michiko said:
    Oblitiry said:
    Dem tight pants on meg


    Owl huntress doesn't look as cool as I thought it would >_> 
    Jake looks awesome as heck
    Nea wins!
    Yes she does, although I wish they would've switched her hairstyle, maybe a ponytail with the sides of her head shaved. I love the color though ❤️
    The hair is my favorite part it reminds me of ghost in the shell :O
    Eh, idk I feel like it doesn't fit her face. 
  • I liked all the Asian themed skins. Hopefully there will be one available for all characters in the future.

    Rip Feng min leather face mask
  • Michiko said:
    Oblitiry said:
    Michiko said:
    Oblitiry said:
    Dem tight pants on meg


    Owl huntress doesn't look as cool as I thought it would >_> 
    Jake looks awesome as heck
    Nea wins!
    Yes she does, although I wish they would've switched her hairstyle, maybe a ponytail with the sides of her head shaved. I love the color though ❤️
    The hair is my favorite part it reminds me of ghost in the shell :O
    Eh, idk I feel like it doesn't fit her face. 
    Well you're allowed to have an opinion even if it's wrong ;)