When is halloween blight event?
title I want some skin for Oni and deadslinger
title I want some skin for Oni and deadslinger
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't even think there is any leaks about the event date, so nobody really knows?
not sure I'm not even sure how with blight in the game looks like the event but no event other then the skins hope they do something different for the Halloween event.
Mmmh the previous Halloween event was related with the rift I think they will just add like do certain games to get serum and buy new skins. Pretty boring to be honest.
why I hope for something different.