I wonder when the devs and the leadership of DBD (BHVR) really realize...

I know the devs are trying and it's all with good intentions, but considering how many people are expressing their concerns and issues with the game, balance, etc. Where a lot of players have gotten to the point where they put their foot down and say enough is enough, and quit playing, because the devs keep breaking the game further and further, and it's not like the game didn't have issues to begin with, because it did have bad balance already since release, now it just much worse. It's almost like they don't realize and understand their own game. I mean no disrepect towards the devs or any of their staff, they just do what they're told. However, from my point of view I think the problem lies somewhere in both it's leadership and those of the devs that are either in charge of or works with the game design and balance. Because of all people, they should understand what should be needed to fix the balance issues, but the unfortunate, sad truth and reality is that every update and patch just breaks it even further.

I think the below two videos sums it quite well, and I sincerely hope the devs begin to realize what kind of problems they're dealing with, then step up and do the things necessary to fix the game and it's balance, and in the future keep it balanced.

I'm sure there are a lot of you people out there who know exactly what I'm talking about and are feeling the same - let me know in the comments below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1fLYPme5c

I think he sums a good deal of the actual balance issues, but there are lot more than those.

I also think this compilations sums up a lot the issues the game has and how people feel about the game.
It's not so weird that more and more decide to stop playing the game, because all things considered, despite the devs intention are good, they're ruining the game more and more, and apparently they don't take this sort of feedback seriously enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnwdPlx9yR4

Feel free to discuss the issues you feel is breaking the game.

//Edit - fixed the link.

Comments