My fellow sweater boi mains

We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

Comments

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    hello...
  • Sharpest hands are best hands 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    Also how is you're quest to rank 1 going my fellow sharp hand joe main? Wait did rank reset mess you up
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    Also how is you're quest to rank 1 going my fellow sharp hand joe main? Wait did rank reset mess you up
    Rank reset screwed everybody over
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    Also how is you're quest to rank 1 going my fellow sharp hand joe main? Wait did rank reset mess you up
    Rank reset screwed everybody over
    Yup every 13th if every month. Kinda glad though so I can start doing some fun meme builds or use the crappy killer addons like Amanda's letter. Maybe even do a tombstone Myers build I dont know
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    Also how is you're quest to rank 1 going my fellow sharp hand joe main? Wait did rank reset mess you up
    Rank reset screwed everybody over
    Yup every 13th if every month. Kinda glad though so I can start doing some fun meme builds or use the crappy killer addons like Amanda's letter. Maybe even do a tombstone Myers build I dont know
    Or even find randoms who didn’t get affected much, and are at their correct rank
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    Also how is you're quest to rank 1 going my fellow sharp hand joe main? Wait did rank reset mess you up
    Rank reset screwed everybody over
    Yup every 13th if every month. Kinda glad though so I can start doing some fun meme builds or use the crappy killer addons like Amanda's letter. Maybe even do a tombstone Myers build I dont know
    Or even find randoms who didn’t get affected much, and are at their correct rank
    Yeah I have been facing survivors that seemed to be better at juking and stuff, still had fun though
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    Also how is you're quest to rank 1 going my fellow sharp hand joe main? Wait did rank reset mess you up
    Rank reset screwed everybody over
    Yup every 13th if every month. Kinda glad though so I can start doing some fun meme builds or use the crappy killer addons like Amanda's letter. Maybe even do a tombstone Myers build I dont know
    Or even find randoms who didn’t get affected much, and are at their correct rank
    Yeah I have been facing survivors that seemed to be better at juking and stuff, still had fun though
    I actually got to use the pig today tgough
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    Also how is you're quest to rank 1 going my fellow sharp hand joe main? Wait did rank reset mess you up
    Rank reset screwed everybody over
    Yup every 13th if every month. Kinda glad though so I can start doing some fun meme builds or use the crappy killer addons like Amanda's letter. Maybe even do a tombstone Myers build I dont know
    Or even find randoms who didn’t get affected much, and are at their correct rank
    Yeah I have been facing survivors that seemed to be better at juking and stuff, still had fun though
    I actually got to use the pig today tgough
    Really did you find her fun? Shes my second main killer. I've got both her and freddy p2 and pig is very close to p3. Yeah I love the pig especially since she can mindgame around pallets with her ambush
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    Also how is you're quest to rank 1 going my fellow sharp hand joe main? Wait did rank reset mess you up
    Rank reset screwed everybody over
    Yup every 13th if every month. Kinda glad though so I can start doing some fun meme builds or use the crappy killer addons like Amanda's letter. Maybe even do a tombstone Myers build I dont know
    Or even find randoms who didn’t get affected much, and are at their correct rank
    Yeah I have been facing survivors that seemed to be better at juking and stuff, still had fun though
    I actually got to use the pig today tgough
    Really did you find her fun? Shes my second main killer. I've got both her and freddy p2 and pig is very close to p3. Yeah I love the pig especially since she can mindgame around pallets with her ambush
    Not really, I main wraith and freddy. If I learned her she may be funner, but I don’t think she is
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    We now have a new member to join us in our quest please welcome @No_Mither_No_Problem. Let us begin our intense finger wiggling as a cause for celebration

    Sharp hand joe has the sharpest hands

    Also how is you're quest to rank 1 going my fellow sharp hand joe main? Wait did rank reset mess you up

    I only managed to hit rank 4 for the first time before the reset. Hopefully I can prestige Fredward before making it past rank 10.