How quickly I went from “Blight is terrible!” to “Blight is incredible!”.
Oh the amusement.
Oh the irony.
I previously ranted that Blight was frustrating, far too difficult, didn’t make sense, and “why bother?!”. Like I just didn’t see the point to Blight at all, and 99% of matches were miserable the first few days.
I don’t know why I persisted despite really disliking him and not having any fun at all. But I’m glad I did persist.
He’s just incredible to play now. Fun. Tense. Exhilarating. I love how survivors simply cannot get away from you. You can always catch right up to them very quick no matter what tricks they pull.
Oh and nothing feels sweeter than a lethal rush they attempted to juke only to still hit them. Oh so sweet.
Comments
Well I would Nurse is much, much more challenging to play than Blight. Heck, I think Deathslinger is harder to learn to aim then Blight as well (at least for me). But Blight does take a little practice for sure.
Blight is strong but Nurse is still potentially stronger simply because Nurse can completely ignore any loop if her blinks are on-point. She’s a bit like being a Hag that simply teleports next to a survivor and hits them only she can teleport anywhere she wants to in range.
I think Blight is vying to claim the spot that Hillbilly has of being the fourth or fifth best killer. They both have great map mobility. Blight has the better mobility but Hillbilly has the more potentially dangerous attack.
Lol who cares, "good" survivors are genuinely unbeatable even as Nurse with ranged add-ons and a mori so I certainly don't.
well i have those survivors basically in 75% of my games