Who Is Your 'Main'?
Killers and survivors, do you have that one special character you love to play, or do you mix and match?
How do you specifically like to play them?
For me, it's the Hag. I enjoy Doctor, Bubba, Spirit and trying to learn Freddy (just...can't grasp him) - but I always come back to my Blair Witchy love. So much fun, so many jumpscares administered, just a ball all round.
How about you?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I mix and match
Killers:Myers,Spirit,Ghostface,Legion(Susie)
Survivors:David,Yui,Cheryl,Nea,Felix,Laurie,Nancy,Kate,Dwight,Ash
Ever since the greek collection came out I have been playing Adam and him only. So right now I'm maining him. I normally main Claudette, Feng Min, and Nea. Its interesting to see how a cosmetic can switch me around.
I main Robbie the Rabbit as Killer
I main Now , Felix as survivor
Wait, woah... a WoO reference!?
Meggers jus needs a li’l Yorkshire Terrier to sprint around the map w her an do gens😃
...ngl, cowardly lion outfit for Dwight would be too super cute!😊
Killer: I am a jack of all trades, but I like Demo, Legion, and PH.
Survivor: Jeff main.
But I also like:
Tapp
Bill
and Laurie.
killer: probably a tie between pig and legion atm
survivor: claudette, zarina, and felix
Think of him like a billy but more scary, and the amount of things you can do while dashing.
I just find him a lot of fun to play as and to play against.
Kate and Cheryl
Ghostface and Pyramidhead
As Killer it's Legion or Oni and for Survivor it's Felix
FOr me its Clown, Demo, Doc, and PH, these are a hand few
As a survivor it used to be Jake, but then Felix came out.