The Devs should focus on closing the gap of SWF and Solo matches.
Perks like Kindred/Bond/Empathy/Aftercare should be worked into the game so solo players will have the same information SWF has, and then killer perks like third seal and knockout, etc, should be reworked with these information perks and comms in mind, if a killer perk is weak or useless to aura perks like bond and SWF comms, then it's a bad killer perk.
These changes will allow solos to be more coordinated so the difference in solo and SWF matches won't be so glaring, which yes Killer mains, this is a good thing, consistency between solo and SWF difficulty means balancing the game will be far more achievable. If randos play bad and SWF play good as a norm then any nerf to SWF really hurts randoms, and any buff to solo could be too strong in SWF, consistency is the key to solving these problems.
Comments
I agree with most of these changes, I don't think that Bond, Aftercare or Empathy should be base kit tbh.
Things that should be added to solos:
These changes would make solo q better imo.
Well, I kind of think that bond or empathy should be worked into the game, because these perks being basekit will close the gap of Solo and SWF. Perhaps Aftercare would be the better choice, survivors start the trial normal and only bond after an unhook or heal, and the killer can disrupt this bond every time they hook a survivor. At the very least Kindred definitely should be basekit, I agree with you there.
The totem counter and hud improvements is a great idea tbh. I think most can agree that solo needs some QOL updates, to help close the gap with SWF, but they should be subtle changes, nothing too glaring or ridiculous. Your suggestions I think are a great place to start in closing the gap, and I hope the Devs seriously consider it.