Fun fact.
I've been playing this game for 2 years and some months, I NEVER KNEW THAT HUNTRESS ACTUALLY HUMS AN ACTUAL SONG.
When did you guys found out that it was an actual song?
P.S: I'm not russian
I've been playing this game for 2 years and some months, I NEVER KNEW THAT HUNTRESS ACTUALLY HUMS AN ACTUAL SONG.
When did you guys found out that it was an actual song?
P.S: I'm not russian
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When a friend of mine (also not Russian, but knows a lot about Russian culture) told me about it, shortly after her release.
Well damn, that is a very long time ago.
For me a really big surprise was the fact that Doctor had irl prototype. That's terrifying...
You should know, the game is full of these little details. The tablet in the Temple of Purgation, for example, has real words written on it.
That indeed is very creepy.
Now I wonder how much stuff I've missed, I will be checking every place now lol.
https://youtu.be/lA6diOlG0s4