Huntress QOL update suggestion

I have came up with Quality Of Life update for the Huntress, what’s it about? You see, whenever you throw a hatchet it breaks on impact which is quite fine in my opinion.

But what if, it didn’t?

Hey DBD forum! Cold_Woods here.

Imagine if a hatchet was thrown at a wooden surface, it would stick to it from varied angel of 90 degrees and would disappear after a set amount of time. Like the same effect with a pallets splinters. Makes sense right?

And if a hatchet was thrown at a surface that’s not wood it would violently bounce off and then after a set amount of time disappear from ground.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • I would propose an easy buff wind up hatchets fast and the recover between hatchets being decreased too.

  • @Cold_Woods said:

    I have came up with Quality Of Life update for the Huntress, what’s it about? You see, whenever you throw a hatchet it breaks on impact which is quite fine in my opinion.

    But what if, it didn’t?

    Hey DBD forum! Cold_Woods here.

    Imagine if a hatchet was thrown at a wooden surface, it would stick to it from varied angel of 90 degrees and would disappear after a set amount of time. Like the same effect with a pallets splinters. Makes sense right?

    And if a hatchet was thrown at a surface that’s not wood it would violently bounce off and then after a set amount of time disappear from ground.

    What do you guys think?

    Imagine playing Survivor vs Huntress, and she misses, but the hatchet just bounces of the ground and hits you. xd

    But for real, I think these would be cool visual improvements!

  • Okay, that would be amazing! I love that idea! 😄

  • I don't think BHVR could do it even if they wanted it