Are the devs going to remove the Hex from "Blood Favor" in the next mid-chapter patch or not?
I personally use Hex: Blood Favor in my serious Blight build because I knew what it could do and thought it would be a nicer alternative than Enduring and Spirit Fury so I can use one perk and have space for another good one.
But because of the fact it's a HEX makes Blood Favor considered a meme. Yes, it's primarily supposed to be used in the Adept Blight build and would work way better with Undying, but nobody in their right mind would use Undying with this Perk because then you only have 2 more slots for 2 other perks that might help you but not as good.
Please someone send this to a dev, or even have a dev or mod - hell I don't care someone on the team reply so we can stop being left in the dark here, because I really love the perks idea however I'd like for it to at least last the whole game or long enough for at least one generator to be completed.
Comments