DBD server being Spotty?

For some odd reason the servers have been really spotty today and a couple of my friends are saying that they are having save game errors and they don't know what is going on. In a couple games i have had that red save icon stuck in the middle of my screen. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

  • Yes I'm having this problem as well and I'm losing progress because of it. I've lost two different games worth of bloodpoints now because of it.

  • Yes... It's been like that for a few days now and at the moment is completely down for me.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:
    For some odd reason the servers have been really spotty today and a couple of my friends are saying that they are having save game errors and they don't know what is going on. In a couple games i have had that red save icon stuck in the middle of my screen. Anyone else having this problem?

    The game is suffocating due to the spaghetti coding.
    Is chapter 9 gonna be one chapter too much?

  • YEs...its unplayedable atm...already quited for today playing the game...

  • This content has been removed.
  • I am getting infinite loading screens when I am playing SWF, while joining the SWF lobby, and even we load into a match. 
  • This content has been removed.