2 seco d DS?

I was just running hag. Only perks used was ruin and the third seal, and I Kate hit me with DS and I looked all the way at the ground and then...bam! Right back on her. Wasn't fair. She got downed quick because it was maybe 2 seconds at longest.

DS broken right now or something? I felt bad.

Comments

  • yes i think is a bug taht started yesterday.... but i noticed it today. is like when enduring was working agaisnt ds stuns but also is a general bug because i also got shorter stun when a survivor wiggled out.

  • @seki23 said:

    yes i think is a bug taht started yesterday.... but i noticed it today. is like when enduring was working agaisnt ds stuns but also is a general bug because i also got shorter stun when a survivor wiggled out.

    I actually did a double check just to make sure! I was like damn was I running enduring? Lol

  • the_legend_never_dies_by_thefearmaster_d990xvy-fullview.jpg

    Legend has it that the ultimate clicky clicky flashlight survivor unknowingly played a dev and performed four flashlight saves, Decisive/Head on comboed him and teabagged the dev at the exit gate.

    The next day flashlights got changed and decisive no longer works.

    Of course, it's only a legend.

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1MZYL00AG38J/the-legend-never-dies-by-thefearmaster-d990xvy-fullview.jpg

    Legend has it that the ultimate clicky clicky flashlight survivor unknowingly played a dev and performed four flashlight saves, Decisive/Head on comboed him and teabagged the dev at the exit gate.

    The next day flashlights got changed and decisive no longer works.

    Of course, it's only a legend.

    🤣😂🤣

  • is actually hilarious because is truth ds and flashlights are not working lol a toxic survivor nightmare... we cant blame for once we killer mains get something lol. well i do play survivor but only with friends but still pretty much a killer main.

  • @seki23 said:

    is actually hilarious because is truth ds and flashlights are not working lol a toxic survivor nightmare... we cant blame for once we killer mains get something lol. well i do play survivor but only with friends but still pretty much a killer main.

    Agreed! I guess I didn't feel THAT bad haha!