Huntress.
So I played as huntress today. Her hatchet put away time is SUPER quick. I mean it's like a 1 second cooldown. Is this a glitch or did they buff huntress? Can someone explain this to me pls?
So I played as huntress today. Her hatchet put away time is SUPER quick. I mean it's like a 1 second cooldown. Is this a glitch or did they buff huntress? Can someone explain this to me pls?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the wind up or the CD between hatchets? Or the CD when you cancel the hatchet? If it's the last I think it always has been 1 second-ish
When you cancel a hatchet. And it's always been short but never THIS short.
Haven’t gotten a match w a Huntress in close to 300hrs... starting to wonder if she went back to killing woodland creatures.