I was wrong about Blight turning rate with controller
For some reason it's not the controller that affects the turning rate differently than the mouse and keyboard, Because once I hopped back on PC which I also use an xbox controller for, the turning rate was much better than console. I honestly think the problem has to do with the console versus PC somehow. Maybe frame rate?
Played for 2 days with him on console and was so frustrated it made tracking hard and I couldn't turn the way I saw monto do it in his videos. But as soon as I jumped on the PC using my controller I was able to get those angles suddenly. I'm getting about 72 FPS on PC.
Comments
Yeah I think Blight struggles a lot on console. He seems to have more issues than the rest of the Killer cast. Turning was so hard for me on PS4 but when I was watching Tru3, he was turning almost like a normal Killer.
Try to set your sensitivity on 100.Anything below that would make the turning pretty hard.
I tried that yesterday on console and it made absolutely no difference in the turning wall that exists. But again as soon as I got on PC and tried him I had so much more control even at 50 sensitivity
Take my macaroni
His turning feels almost non existent on ps4, you watch anyone on pc use him and you can actually curve. This is barely noticeable on controller
My sensitivity has always been maxed out and his turning was still almost nonexistent. I think the devs need to take a look at him on consoles, unless they’re fine with another Killer that’s great on PC but a nightmare on consoles.
Exactly bro. They don't wanna hear it though.