Is there a place to put suggestions?
As the title says, I had an interesting idea I wanted to propose, but I'm new to the forums so I'm not quite sure if I just toss it into the discussions or if there's like a specific place I should make a post.
As the title says, I had an interesting idea I wanted to propose, but I'm new to the forums so I'm not quite sure if I just toss it into the discussions or if there's like a specific place I should make a post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just search in your browser right now for feedback and you will see a highlight on the right :P
In this subforum is a section "Feedback & Suggestion"
But it is also just talk. Just sometimes devs pass by and might like your idea. But there is no thing like "feature request"
Ah, I saw the feedback category but didn't see a suggestion area on there. I'll check there directly this time.