Spirit Loadout
So I didn't get the chance to play any spirit in the PTB and I know some of the cooldowns/addons/etc may change upon release but I was wondering If anyone played enough spirit to give any recommended perk loadouts.
Thanks.
So I didn't get the chance to play any spirit in the PTB and I know some of the cooldowns/addons/etc may change upon release but I was wondering If anyone played enough spirit to give any recommended perk loadouts.
Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are the tracking perks really that necessary? I don't use them on nurse. (excluding nurse's)
I played spirit a ton against trihard swf groups.
Mandatory perks:
Predator, Ruin, Nurses.
You could run BBQ or BM for 4th perk, I opt for BM for winning, BBQ for points.
Predator is mandatory unless they change her. She NEEDS the tracking for phasing since bloodhound and or sloppy butcher aren't going to work with her "bug fix" unless you run the ultra rare.
Ruin is obvious
Nurses is SUPER GOOD, you can get a aura prompt and phase over and smack them without them knowing.
BM or BBQ for more tracking and ambush potential.
Okay cool, I was just asking if the tracking perks were mandatory, Seems predator is sadly. Nurses does seem really good on her
Im aiming to use these at Rank 1: Predator, Ruin, Haunted Ground, Make Your Choice.
She has A LOT of viable good builds, as i wasnt able to teste every single one properly, i wont tell u the best, but this one was the more effective in my experience.
I played her for ~30 hours. Can only say she is really weak, low tier, low-mid tier when using correct perks and the best addons.
You will need the 2 core perks:
BBQ - aura reading helps while quickly moving from target to target, also you get those sweet BPs
Ruin - Of course she needs some additional seconds, as she is pretty low, and her cooldown is really long - 20s
Now you can use 2 combinations of perks, suitable for your playstyle:
Stridor: She can't see survivors, but she can hear them. It will help you localise them while using her power (be sure to wound a survivor)
Predator - she can see delayed scratchmarks as well, though they are kinda bugged, so Predator may help
Or you can use:
M&A - to lower your TR, which is both good and bad for her. Thanks to it you can come up closely to the gen, and use less of your power.
NC - not sure about it, it CAN help, but only versus newb survivors, who do not know how to play versus her.
Addons: I prefer 2 the best addons to lower the cooldown.
Remember that survivors can deny your power by using vaults (you can't vault while using power), running to you, or just walking away while you are trying to mindgame them at the loop spots. Always be aware of it.