What's your biggest phobia's ?

For my part it's electricity, being electrocuted. ๐Ÿ˜… and getting older of course.

Comments

  • for me it's Xenophobia (fear of the unknown) and Radiophobia (fear of Radiation, Nuclear in my case), the only places in real life that truly terrify me are the deep oceans and Chernobyl, and the few sounds that scare me are loud roars in darkness and the Geiger counter's ticking noise, and hearing it get louder and louder to the point of being a constant "brrrrr" fills me with a insane amount of anxiety, that's also why I want a radiation-themed character in DBD, cause it has so many possibilities and it would be scary no matter how they do it

  • I'm deeply scared of sharp objects, I can cook but anytime I have to chop or slice with a knife I'm always too cautious and make horrible slices, or just don't and have a failed recipe because I have no onions. I also don't know what to call it, but I'm also scared of anything jumping at me when I'm "alone," like I hate being in a bathroom on a urinal and being afraid that a spooky scary ghost will get out from the pooper and jump at me from behind.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    for me it's Xenophobia (fear of the unknown) and Radiophobia (fear of Radiation, Nuclear in my case), the only places in real life that truly terrify me are the deep oceans and Chernobyl, and the few sounds that scare me are loud roars in darkness and the Geiger counter's ticking noise, and hearing it get louder and louder to the point of being a constant "brrrrr" fills me with a insane amount of anxiety, that's also why I want a radiation-themed character in DBD, cause it has so many possibilities and it would be scary no matter how they do it

    Man you should play Fallout 4 at least

    https://youtu.be/HaulTJN_RuE


    Because some parts of this game just describe all your phobias lol

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    I'm deeply scared of sharp objects, I can cook but anytime I have to chop or slice with a knife I'm always too cautious and make horrible slices, or just don't and have a failed recipe because I have no onions. I also don't know what to call it, but I'm also scared of anything jumping at me when I'm "alone," like I hate being in a bathroom on a urinal and being afraid that a spooky scary ghost will get out from the pooper and jump at me from behind.

    Spirit mains reading you :

    mem-paren-v-zheltyh-ochkah-19.jpg


  • @Venzhas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1621319#Comment_1621319

    Man you should play Fallout 4 at least

    https://youtu.be/HaulTJN_RuE

    Because some parts of this game just describe all your phobias lol

    NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPPITY NOPPITY NOPE