More and more problems - will not play until they are fixed!

I've been aware of the hooking bug for a while and even commented a few times to others, to let them know to go to the nearest hook, drop the survivor and pick them up again as a workaround, but this bug seems to be getting more prevailant and frankly it's making killer rounds a pain in the rear, with surviviors managing to wiggle free, even with. I'm sick of it. Then there's the hit box issues, the downed surviviors sliding away when they drop - sometimes quite a distance), the graphical glitches, the list is huge - you only have to look at the other threads to see how bad it's getting.

On top of that, today playing as the plague, I've hit people at full infection but it didn't count towards the daily ritual. I've hit people with vile and corrupt purge and it not affect people. By the end of the 2 rounds I played, I was ready to give up.

So, I went to play survivor - we had a Kate in the new outfit - which emits light and sound and she proceed to leave a trail around Hawkins so that Legion would find us all. She actually followed me no matter which way I tried to go. So I got downed within 30 seconds of the match starting. After she'd gotten everyone hit, she DCd. Match over in less than 5 minutes. Yes, I reported the Kate. No, it will change nothing.

I've had enough, BHVR. I won't be playing again until you fix this crap! The game is not worth playing.

Comments