A Class > Xbox > Crash > Mother's Dwelling > Red Forest > Start of game Crash
Summary: A Class - Xbox > Crash > Mother's Dwelling > Red Forest > Start of game Crash
Description:
Loaded in a game, the camera spun around my character and the game crashed. No idea how or why.
Did not send me to the end game lobby, the game froze and closed the app.
I did press LB (Running) and moving my analog to a direction, however, I do this every other game.
Previous game: Same map, Solo and Cross platform Players (including killer) resulted 1 death 3 escape.
Current game: Same map, Solo and Cross platform Survivors (Don't know about the killer).
Character: Nancy for BOTH games, Toolbox for the first game, nothing on the second game, same Perks.
Offerings: Mist and extra bloodpoints were applied for both games.
No Dump File as I am on Xbox and don't have the tools for it.
Step to Reproduce:
1. Load into DBD
2. Survivor - Start Matchmaking (solo)(Cross-platform enabled)
3. Pre-Lobby - Load into game - Camera spin
4. Observe Crash
Reproduce rate: Low
Comments