New hatch offering
Is there a reason to buff keys before changing them. Were they underpowered before? Or am I missing something because I really don't know
Is there a reason to buff keys before changing them. Were they underpowered before? Or am I missing something because I really don't know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When were they buffed? And the only decent thing they do other than open hatch is track the killer, but you can only do it for like 10 seconds before the key drains.
BTW if you play that offering the killer can see it so they can easily play around it if need be
Oh OK that makes sense. I can't see it making a huge change but I guess we'll see. I'm sure the devs are monitoring it. And they did say they want to change keys at some point
How do you play around a key
Key + that offering = basically a free escape for atleast 1 person. Why not change the key first (which they are looking into atm) instead of buffing it first?
Its rumored that keys and Moris will be nerfed, but if not we just have to keep runing Franklins demise.