Chapter 10 rage release room
I made this thread so people can ######### and whine and complain as much as they want
I made this thread so people can ######### and whine and complain as much as they want
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i enjoy the lack of the DLC, it gives me more time before freddy becomes completely useless
easybutton
Thats the image I have in my mind
I want to ######### and whine and complain about people bitching, whining, and complaining that the DLC and 2X BP Event are not out yet.
COME ON!!!
Then ######### whine and complain thats why i made this thread
I though you were going to announce the release of Rage 2.
I'm just disappointed now.
Why did they delay the release?
We all know(BECAUSE THEY TOLD US) that console acceptance period lasts from week to two. So they do have patch ready for PC but they wait for consoles for NO REASON.
No cross play anyway.
Blood hunt next weekend and dlc in the beginning of the week. Now we know, so why is there a need for another one of these posts?
I cant wait, so smiles all around
who cares really? They keep releasing the new content when the entire game is out of whack
I'm in no hurry. I got over 900k in Bloodpoints sitting on my account ready to drop on new content when it's here.
In the meantime, I got a whole library of games to play while I wait.
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon the bitching. ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
I'm glad DS is getting gutted though.