Are they ever gonna deal with all the PC cheaters?

Almost every 1 in 3 games I run into a cheat killer who can see where everyone is. PC players ruin every game out there cause 90% of em have to cheat. All games should keep PC players on their own servers so they aren't so toxic to the gaming community.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @JohnnyB1491 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1625127#Comment_1625127

    There is 100s of spawn spots so if you're finding one in particular all the time and your killing all 4 players in the first 2 minutes you're definitely cheating. The guilty always make excuses. Why are PC players so adamant about them not cheating, when it's so obvious you all do. The ONLY way to ever stop game cheating is to stop PC play in all, but that won't ever happen. PC gaming has ruined every game out there because people don't have the skill to grind or actually learn the game or are just plain lazy and shouldn't be playing anyways. I would crush 90% of you if I got back on PC in any game, but I'm a true gamer and don't believe PC players will ever be taken seriously cause of the ease of adding cheats to any game. Make all games console only and the gaming experience will 1000% improve or just fix the code to not allow additions in games, which is easy but none do it.

    there are 3 locations where survivors spam. 2 spots in the farest away side and 1 at medium range. with experience u will know where they spawn, its easy.

  • I have met the same speed hacker 3 different times in the last two months, I don't feel like they are actually taking this seriously because he doesn't even change his name...

  • This thread is laughable. Not in a good way.

    All the OP has done is show that they are obviously the greatest DBD player alive and that anyone who outplays them must be hacking.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Been playing on pc for 400+ hours and I have never seen a cheater, crossplay gets enabled and now everyone that plays on pc is a cheater.

    Not every hacker/cheater is obviously hacking/cheating. I just faced a Doctor who was possibly speedhacking but he tried to hide it by not using something crazy like 1000% movement speed. He ran at around 125% (no PWYF) which allowed him to hit me everytime I tried to loop anything just ONE SINGLE TIME (even cow loop).

    I'm fairly sure there are MANY speedhackers on both sides that use something subtle like +5% movement speed.

  • I decided to close this thread since OP is attacking and insulting everyone who's telling them that not every PC player is a cheater.

    I want to emphasize this: only because a player is better than you, it doesn't mean they are cheating, also the fact that you faced a cheater doesn't automatically make every other player from that platform a cheater.

1 2 ›