getting red forest very often.. bug?
Since the chapter patch me and a few others have gotten both red forest maps very very often.. anyone else experiencing this?
Since the chapter patch me and a few others have gotten both red forest maps very very often.. anyone else experiencing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they accidentally put Red Forest as the map that gets picked more frequently instead of Yamaoka Estate. Almost half of my matches have been on Temple of Purgation recently.
Yeah,i get red forest quite often too :]
Not something I am experiencing. Feels the same as usual. Obviously you're gonna get Red Forest more than things like Lery's or Midwich since there are multiple Red Forest maps and only 1 of certain others. I don't think it's a bug, just a bit of coincidence.
Omg same. I've only played on the *new* maps a few times. Other times it was mostly red forest. Even got it 4-5 matches in a row.
Oh man I thought it was just me. No lie I’ve had Mothers dwelling more times in the past 3 days than in the past 3 months.
Same here. I got temple of purgation 3 times in a row. Is there any truth to this @not_Queen @Almo ?